The prices below are a guide. Should there be anything you have seen that you would like different then please contact us via our 'Contact' page above for an accurate quote.
Recording & Mixing
Recording & Mixing:
£25 an hour / £90 4 hour session / £160 for a full 8 hours day
These prices includes the hire of the studio with an engineer provided for the entire duration of your session, and full use of the studios equipment including our collection of guitar amps, the various keyboards and synths available, and drum kits etc if required.
Please contact us for a quote on a specific project.
Room hire is just £10 an hour an includes:
- Pair of Mackie SRM 450 active PA speakers, Shure SM58 microphones
- Sound craft EFX8 mixer with on-board Lexicon effects
- Premier Royale drum kit (22" Kick, 12" Tom, 1" Tom, 16" Floor Tom
- Hi-Hat stand, Snare Stand. Cymbal stand x3 and Drum throne
- Fender Frontman 212R Guitar Amp (100 Watt)
- Fender Deluxe 90 Guitar Amp (90 Watt)
- Lacey BC120 Bass Amp (100 Watt)
- Petrof acoustic upright piano
Tuition & Training
Studio Technique & Music Production:
£30 an hour.
Discounts available on block bookings of 4 hours or more.
Significant saving on the various modules and courses that we have available. Please contact us for further details.
Performance and stage photography starts from as little as £50.
Location & Studio shoots start from £150
The prices quoted include the session itself with full editing on the final images that are supplied in digital format.
Please contact us for an accurate quote based on your requirements.