The prices below are a guide. Should there be anything you have seen that you would like different then please contact us via our 'Contact' page above for an accurate quote.
Recording & Mixing
Recording & Mixing:
£20 an hour / £70 4hr session / £120 per day (8hrs)
£15 per song / 3 - 5 songs £12 .50 each / 6+ songs £10 each
Vocal recording and mixdown with professional backing track provided:
£25 a song / £65 for 3 / £100 for 5
Prices includes engineer.
Please contact us for a quote on a specific project.
Room hire is just £10 an hour an includes:
- Pair of Mackie SRM 450 active PA speakers, Shure SM58 microphones
- Sound craft EFX8 mixer with on-board Lexicon effects
- Premier Royale drum kit (22" Kick, 12" Tom, 1" Tom, 16" Floor Tom
- Hi-Hat stand, Snare Stand. Cymbal stand x3 and Drum throne
- Fender Frontman 212R Guitar Amp (100 Watt)
- Fender Deluxe 90 Guitar Amp (90 Watt)
- Lacey BC120 Bass Amp (100 Watt)
- Petrol acoustic upright piano
Tuition & Training
Studio Technique & Music Production:
£25 an hour.
Discounts available on block bookings of 4 hours or more
Please get in touch for prices of music lessons with our various tutors that are available for lessons on guitar, bass guitar, and drums.
Performance and stage photography starts from as little as £75.
Location & Studio shoots start from £150
The prices quoted include the session itself with full editing on the final 15 images that are supplied on disc with a non exclusive license.
The above prices are a guide. Should there be anything you have seen that you would like different then please contact us for an accurate quote.
Please note that all images are supplied digitally both full size for printing and smaller for emailing and uploading to the internet.